Monday, September 7, 2015

On Friday, September 4th my adventures continued with Ryann!  She was so excited to have me meet her family!  Her Dad & Brother Trey picked me up from school and we were off to Gymnastics.  She wanted to take a picture of me, but she wasn't allowed.

Saturday we woke up and helped my Dad cut the grass and clean up the porch....




We went to the New Albany Pool to spend the afternoon.  

We woke up on Sunday and I went back to gymnastics with Ryann and then back to the pool!!  It sure was hot out this weekend!  Ryan's Dad made dinner and we took a family picture:



Monday was Labor Day so I had an extra day with Ryann!  We went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast:



Ryann then took me to my very first CrossFit class. Wow was that tough but I loved it!  I got to climb ropes, hung on the pull-up bars and had a great workout!




To top off an already great weekend, I was able to watch the 1st 1/2 of the Buckeye Game before Ryann and I had to go to bed....



Can't wait for my next adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment