Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bamboo's visit with Hailey Riley and family

Tonight (Tuesday November 24) I got to go home with Hailey Riley.   The car ride home was fun, I got to meet her little sister Kierstan.
Then at home I got to meet her pets, Buckey the cat and Walter the puppy.




 The next day was super exciting because it was Hailey's 9th birthday!  I was so happy to be there to help celebrate.  We opened presents and went to dinner at "Melt" and had cookie cake!


Then Thursday November 26 was this holiday were you gather with family and friends and eat turkey and potatoes - called Thanksgiving


The next day we went to the woods - and cut down a tree!  Then put it in their house and put lights and ornaments on it.  It was beautiful!

On Monday when Hailey went back to school I stayed home and played with Walter and Buckey.
Tuesday after school Hailey had gymnastics.  I like to flip around too!



No comments:

Post a Comment