Monday, November 9, 2015

Bamboo's Lonely without Lauren

Last night I helped Lauren pull out her tooth. I don't  think I have any teeth. I never thought about it before.  Maybe I do. . .

After Lauren went to bed, I sneaked out of her room and helped her mom make the beginnings of a friendship bracelet.  Well, I watched, she tried to teach me, but without fingers, I couldn't do much.  I got sleepy and crawled back up to bed.

I miss Lauren while she's at school, you'd think those two fuzzy sniffy things (cats, I think) would be some company, but all they do is lay around and sleep all day.  Then they wake up when Lauren comes home and want her attention too. . .   I think her mom is supposed to babysit me, but I'm really not sure she's doing anything at all to watch me during the day.  She pecks away at letters on a tray (maybe a keyboard), looking busy most of the day.

She did talk to me a little today, she says that I need surgery to repair my leg and my arm, she saw a tiny hole in both.  I guess that happens tomorrow, she said something about a needle and thread. I sure hope she knows what she's doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment